VoxxLife Independent Associate – Gary Leduc
(416) 917-0227 | Gary@TryTheSocks.com
Voxx Socks & Insoles Product – FAQs
Can I wear more than one Voxx HPT product at a time?
- VoxxLife embeds the HPT Technology into all its socks, insoles, knee supports and Harmony patches.
- As long as you are wearing just one of the products with HPT, you will receive the benefits.
- It is safe to wear multiple HPT products at the same time (i.e. Voxx socks & insoles together) but doing so does not multiply the HPT benefits. Doing so just helps improve the chances that the HPT pattern is touching the body correctly to trigger a signal for the brainstem to go into a state of homeostasis (balance).
- Some users may respond better to one HPT product type over another (i.e. socks vs patch vs insole etc.).
Can I wear more than one type of VoxxLife technology at a time?
- Yes, it is safe to wear any combination or all the VoxxLife neuro-technologies (HPT, CBT, NIO, OST) at the same time.
- HPT = Human Performance Technology (Socks, Insoles, Harmony Patch, VoxxTherapy Knee Support)
- CBT = Cognitive Boost Technology (eSmartr Sleev)
- NIO = Neuroplastic Immune Optimization (Neurovax Patch)
- OST = Optimized Sleep Technology (RemPatch).
- eSmartr Sleev & the Harmony Patch: The eSmartr Sleev needs to be worn on your dominant forearm. The first time the Harmony patch is worn, it needs to be placed on the dominant forearm for 24 hours – so do not wear your eSmartr Sleev during this time (since they both need/use the same forearm area). After that initial application, the Harmony patch can then be worn on other spots on the body so that you can return to wearing the eSmartr Sleev at the same time.
- It is not recommended to wear the eSmartr Sleev 24/7. Wear the Sleev when you need to focus, reduce anxiety, be creative, learn & concentrate. It can take up to 20 minutes for the CBT technology to take full effect.
What Voxx sock is best for me?
All of the Voxx socks & insoles have the Voxx HPT technology in them.
Athletic Stasis Socks
No shows – The no shows come up just below the ankle. They are typically worn at the gym, and by golfers and tennis players, and they provide compression in the arch for more support. Along with the tech that immediately gives you greater strength, balance, stability, posture and subsequently pain relief, greater endurance, recovery and more.
Mini crews – These socks come up just over the ankle. They tend to be worn by the same individuals as above with all the same features. these are the only socks that come in the extra-small (XS) size.
Crew – The crews come halfway up the calf. They are popular with young athletes, like basketball, and hockey players; in a word kids think they are cool. These socks offer all the features of the above socks with the additional feature of some compression support for the Achilles tendon.
Knee high – Again, you will find all the technology found in the previous socks with the addition of further compression as the sock approaches the knee. Athletes like them because they keep the muscles warm and they feel it helps the blood flow. Others find these socks help in reducing swelling and are often used when flying. These socks are not at the level of medical compression.
Liner socks – They are a thin sock made to be worn under other socks such as uniform socks. There is no compression, and they come as a mini crew and a crew length. Some people wear the crew as a dress sock.
Wellness Stasis Socks:
Wellness Socks: These amazing socks are 70% cotton, 25% polyester, 3% spandex, and 2% nylon. There is no elastic, or ridges to press on the foot or lower leg, they are diabetic approved and with a double sole they are extremely comfortable. To keep things fun and exciting, wellness styles change every quarter!
VoxxTread is a Wellness Sock with a non-slip bottom for those concerned about slipping when wearing only socks
Iconics: These socks are made up of a poly/cotton blended yarn. The polyester add to the strength and moisture wicking of the socks and the cotton provides a softer hand and more drape to the fabric. The length of the sock is longer than the classic wellness sock however shorter than a knee high. The extra-wide cuff helps to keep the sock in place and the extra padding on the bottom is there for ultra-comfort. The Iconics come in 2 sizes – medium and large and a variety of patterns/colors.
Profiles: The perfect low-cut socks for flats and sneakers. It comes packaged in a 2-pack with a hand-linked toe for ultimate comfort in any shoe, includes an anti-slip silicon stripes on the heel to keep the sock in place and a “Y” heel to help keep the heel in place.
VoxxLuxe Mercerized Cotton Men’s Dress Socks: We want everyone to look good and feel good for every occasion. Premium men’s dress socks featuring mercerized cotton for exceptional coolness and comfort. Longer leg length than our classic Wellness socks. Extra-wide cuff helps to keep the sock in place. One size fit most. Shoe sizes 7.5 to 12. Content 63% mercerized cotton, 32% polyester, 3% spandex, 2% nylon.
VoxxLuxe Merino Wool Men’s / Women’s Dress Socks: Crafted in high-quality merino wool, these socks feel silky soft against the skin – no itch or scratchy sensation. Naturally lightweight and ribbed to provide a snug fit. Thanks to natural moisture-wicking properties, Merino wool will help regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, so you stay dry and comfortable. It has natural antibacterial properties to keep you fresher for longer. These socks are durable, thermal, quick drying, wrinkle free and machine washable in warm/cold water. Colors Available in Black, Brown & Oxford Grey. One size for men US 7.5 to 12 / One Size for Women US 6 -10. Content 68% Wool, 21% polyester, 8% nylon, 3% spandex.
Work & Outdoor:
VoxxTerra: Socks made for outstanding comfort, features and performance for hiking, work and all-day wear in a boot or hiking shoe. These mid-size boot socks feature full-cushion support and comfort, arch support and superior moisture wicking. The socks come in 4 colors: charcoal, forest, teal blue and purple and 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL). Please note: The Teal Blue and Purple are not available in XL. The composition of the socks are as follows: 52.5% acrylic, 22.5% wool, 20% polyester and 5% spandex.
What type of Voxx Insole is right for me?
All Voxx insoles have the HPT technology embedded into them. Scientific tests show relief from foot pain, increased balance, strength and range of motion. They have an easy trim-to-fit design. There are 5 insole options: Our Bliss (Blue), Classic (Orange) and Rush (Red) Insoles have a slight wedge shape to them and are best for sneakers, casual shoes or boots. The VoxxBella & VoxxBello are flat and thin and great for almost any footwear, including flat-soled shoes, loafers, etc.
• VoxxBella (For Women) and VoxxBello (For Men) Thin Insoles – These insoles are the thinnest insoles (1/8th Inch / 4mm) that VoxxLife has ever made! The insoles provide the same HPT benefits as the rest of the VoxxLife products. Additionally, these thin trim-to-fit insoles offer the ease of fitting into almost any footwear including flat-soled shoes. One size range: VoxxBella: Ladies US 3-9 (EU 33-40), if larger than a US Ladies 9 (EU 40), order the VoxxBello Insole instead. VoxxBello One Size Range: US Men’s 7-12 (EU 40-46).
• Bliss Insoles (Blue) – The Bliss insoles with HPT have the softest cushioning for maximum comfort. These insoles are suggested for individuals who are on their feet all day or seniors who would benefit most from the additional cushioning.
• Classic Insoles (Orange) – The Classic insoles have more cushioning than the Rush but less than that in the Bliss. These insoles are considered the “happy middle” and a great all-around insole for every day use.
• Rush Insoles (Red) – Like the other two insoles, Rush insoles provide the same benefits. The Rush insoles have less cushioning than the Bliss and Classic; this allows for the user to have a strong base to push off when make quick changes in direction (for sports). The Rush insoles are recommended for athletic shoes and are great to use while active or playing sports.
What if I have Orthotics already?
No problem. You can wear the Voxx Socks with your Orthotics to get the benefits of the HPT Technology. I recommend you try the Voxx Insoles at some point as you may find our Insoles just as good, if not better and cheaper then most orthotics. Many customers have switched to the insoles in place of their orthotics.
How do the Voxx socks work?
VOXX HPT is a very specific sequence and pattern of neuro-receptor activation points on the bottom of the feet that triggers a signal that aides in the brain stem reaching homeostasis (equilibrium). When the brain is in homeostasis it improves our stability and balance, range of motion, better mobility, more strength & endurance, improved reaction times, increased energy, better posture, increased circulation and improves your body’s natural pain killing capabilities improve. The VOXX HPT technology is embedded into all of the products.
The documented results include:
- drug-free pain relief
- better stability and balance
- better range of motion
- improved mobility
- more power & endurance
- better acceleration
- improved reaction times
- improved wellness
- improved quality of life
- Learn more about the Voxx HPT technology benefits.
You can also click on this link to learn more about the Science behind the Voxx HPT technology.
What do these HPT products help with?
The documented results and benefits arising from the products incorporating the VOXX HPT pattern include enhanced pain relief and management, especially PDN pain, enhanced postural stability and balance, and improved mobility and overall energy levels. Learn more about the benefits of the Voxx HPT technology.
Join our ever-growing “VoxxLife Testimonials” Facebook group to see what thousands of customers are saying about how our neuro-tech is helping them work on their wellness and athletic performance. Click here to view VoxxLife Testimonials group on Facebook.
Check out the “Testimonials” page on this web site to learn more about how customers are improving their quality of life, wellness and performance by using the Voxx socks and insoles with HPT technology.
Are the Voxx Athletic Knee-High socks compression grade?
Our Knee High Socks have a compression rating of 18 mmHg. They have the same feel as that of an over the counter compression knee-high. They are worn by people on their feet all day, on long flights and more.
Should I wear them to bed?
How long should I wear my Voxx Socks?
Are there any negative effects from wearing the socks?
If you are experiencing a negative feeling or discomfort, try taking the socks off for an hour and then try them again. The brain may need to adapt to the new sensory input and for some this may take a short adjustment over a few days so gradually increase the amount of time you wear the socks each day. Most people will notice immediate results but for others it may take 2 weeks or more so be sure to wear the socks for 29 days before giving up. To test the benefits take the socks off for one day and you will notice how much better things were when you had them on.
What about children wearing this product?
- Yes, kids can wear them & the Voxx Stasis Athletic Mini-Crew Sock is now available in extra-small (US Youth sizes 1-3) in a few colors.
Is there a proper way to wear the sock?
The athletic socks have small dashed lines sewn into them on top over the toe area to give you an easy visual reference to center and align the sock on your foot.
How do I take care of my Voxx socks?
- They can be hand-washed or machine washed in warm water but it’s best to hang dry them to maximize their life span.
- The athletic socks have mesh in specific areas to provide ventilation and putting them into the dryer with other clothing will eventually plug the mesh vents with lint.
- Wash inside out.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
How can I tell what size each sock is? (i.e. To pair them up after washing them)
Will my medical plan cover Voxx socks & insoles?
What guarantee is there on these products?
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee (less shipping) on all products except the Harmony patch or Chill-it Pain Relief.
- Please contact us if you are having a concern or if for some unlikely reason, there is a construction quality issue. We will gladly refund or replace it for you.
How long do Voxx socks last / How do I know if the HPT Technology is still working?
- That will depend on the individual. The socks are well made with a 200 needle thread pattern so they are durable.
- The benefits of the pattern on the base of the foot is effective unless their is a hole in the orange HPT pattern area.
- Over time, the pattern embedded into HPT products will wear out and will need replacement. To test if the HPT technology is still working you can try these 2 simple balance tests and if you can be tipped over easily then it’s time to replace your product: Watch Balance Test Video
What is the Harmony HPT Neuropatch?
- They are 24-hour single-use patches, placed on the forearm that provide all the benefits of Voxx HPT and can be worn easily and inconspicuously no matter what the daily activity without the need for socks or insoles or shoes.
- You can wear one every day or if you already love the benefits of Voxx socks & insoles, have them handy for those days or activities when you want to ditch the footwear altogether.
- The patch is about 1.5 inches square (38 mm).
- It is made of hypoallergenic closed-cell PVC foam with a medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Shelf life is 2-years unopened and 24 hours once applied.
- The patch can be worn on other parts of the body after the initial placement on the forearm but it will always be most effective on the forearm of your dominant hand.
- Due to the nature of how the product is used there is no 30-day guarantee on this product by VoxxLife.
Why won't it give me the proper "Ship To" address options for my country when placing my order?
We ship all across the USA, Canada & the UK. If your “Bill To” or “Ship To” address fields are not correct for your country then follow these steps below:
- Once you click on any of the “Shop Now” buttons on the www.TryTheSocks.com website, a Shipping Address confirmation pop-up window will appear requesting that you confirm the country you are shipping the product to.
- IMPORTANT: The default “Ship To” country is Canada. Canadian customers can click on “Shop Now” on that pop-up window.
- US or UK customers should NOT click the “Shop Now” button on that shipping address confirmation pop-up window.
- These customers need to instead click on the “SELECT A DIFFERENT LOCATION” option on that screen, then choose “USA” or “United Kingdom”.
Tip: While you are shopping in any of the on-line shopping screens, all customers can verify/change the “ship to” country by clicking on the “Country” menu option in the top upper left of the screen and change it if necessary – It will clear your cart but it will then enable the appropriate country-specific address fields when you go to check out – see image below:
Call us if you have any issues placing your order, we’ll be glad to help you.
(416) 917-0227 or (506) 261-3474
Why won't the system accept my password when I try to register?
When you create your password it needs to at least 8 characters long, contain at least one of the following: one Capital letter, one number and one special character (#, !, $, %, &). Passwords are case sensitive.
Examples: Pas$word3 or #BaNaNa99&
Please contact me if you have any trouble placing your order or creating your profile.
Gary@TryTheSocks.com | (416) 917-0227
When shopping, how come I don't see the product and/or the size I want?
- The VoxxLife on-line ordering system only displays those products, colors and sizes that are currently in inventory and available to ship at that moment.
- New shipments come in all the time so if you don’t see what you want listed you can:
- check back on the site in a few days or
- you can contact me with what you could not order and I can notify you when the inventory gets replenished. (Gary@Trythesocks.com)
Can I buy Voxx products at a discount?
Yes. There a 3 ways for you to purchase Voxx Products at a discount if you live in Canada, the US or the UK.
Option 1) Become a VoxxLife Discount Member: For an annual fee of $60 (£60 in UK), you can simply join as a VoxxLife Member and purchase your own products with an automatic 25% discount. You can buy as much or as little as you need while a member. For additional savings, VoxxLife offers additional volume purchase incentives by giving free “bonus” products of your choice based upon the total amount of product ordered each time:
- If you purchase $200 worth of products at the discounted prices – receive 1 free product of your choice (£200 in UK)
- If you purchase $400 worth of products at the discounted prices – receive 4 free products of your choice (£400 in UK)
- If you purchase $600 worth of products at the discounted prices – receive 9 free products of your choice (£600 in UK)
VoxxLife Members can decide to become a VoxxLife Associate at any time by selling product and sponsoring others if they choose. You can follow the instructions on becoming a Discount Member on our “Shop” page on this site. You can also call me to join over the phone.
Option 2) Become a VoxxLife Independent Associate: You can join VoxxLife as an Independent Associates and pay a $60 (£60 in UK) annual fee and that entitles you to the same discounts and volume purchase incentives that VoxxLife Members receive in Option 1 above. The difference between a VoxxLife Member and a VoxxLife Independent Associate is that Associates are simply individuals who have decided to personally sell the Voxx HPT technology products directly themselves or through customer purchases made on their free VoxxLife replicated web site. Associates can optionally introduce and sponsor others into the opportunity as well for additional income. Learn more on our “Opportunity/Join” page on this website.
Option 3) Participate in the VoxxLife “Practitioner Program”: If you are one of the designated medical professionals within the program you are eligible to join as a VoxxLife Practitioner for an annual membership fee of $40 (£40 in UK). This enables you to purchase the products at a 50% discount regardless of how much you buy. Practitioners have the option to sponsor other members, Associates and Practitioners if they choose. Learn more on our “Voxx Practitioner Program” page on this website.
How To Join VoxxLife as a VoxxLife Member or Independent Associate: Go to our “Opportunity/Join” page on this website and follow the instructions or call me and I can process your membership over the phone. Once you complete the easy on-line registration process you will be assigned a unique VoxxLife Associate ID number and you can then order product.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Where do you ship to?
- We currently ship all across the USA, the United Kingdom and Canada (with additional countries coming soon).
- Contact me directly if you need to arrange for shipping to other locations.
What guarantee is there on these products?
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee (less shipping) – excludes Harmony patches and Chill-It Pain Relief Roll-On.
- The eSmartr Sleev must be returned with original packaging.
- Please contact us if you are have a concern or if for some unlikely reason, there is a construction quality issue. We will gladly refund or replace it for you.
What are the shipping costs?
We ship all across the USA, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- For Canada & The USA – Shipping costs: $4 Flat Amount + $1 per item.
- Shipping Time: Usually takes 5-7 business days, sometimes longer depending on location.
- Canadian orders ship from Mississauga, Ontario (Just West of Toronto).
- U.S. Orders ship from Dallas, Texas.
- UK Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail from Hinckley, Leicestershire, UK.
- UK Shipping Rates are £6 for 1-8 items, £12 for 9-24 items, £18 for 25-50 items.
- Contact me directly prior to ordering if you need expedited shipping.
- Contact me directly to arrange orders outside Canada, the US or the UK.
Is there an Income Opportunity with VoxxLife?
- Absolutely. Most VoxxLife Independent Associates & Practitioners get involved because they saw how these products were helping themselves and others. They wanted to make some extra income while helping others achieve their wellness & physical performance goals.
- The cost to join as an Independent Associate is $60 / year (£60 in UK) and that gets you access to purchase product at a 25% discount that you can then sell, a personal VoxxLife replicated web store that you can point customers to, marketing resources, training videos, lots of back office resources and much more with no mandatory monthly purchases required. It also includes a Welcome Kit that contains marketing materials and a sample pair of socks as well as either a pair of insoles or Harmony Patches. The minimum retail value of the free sample products in your Welcome Kit is $75 (£75 in UK).
- VoxxLife Associates have the opportunity to enjoy higher product discounts through automatic volume purchase incentives. It provides a number of free products of your choice based on the discounted amount of product they purchase each time:
- $200 purchased at discounted prices – 1 free product of your choice (£200 in UK)
- $400 purchased at discounted prices – 4 free products of your choice (£400 in UK)
- $600 purchased at discounted prices – 9 free products of your choice (£600 in UK)
- Any customers that purchase off your VoxxLife replicated web site will earn you a 25% commission on those sales and the company will automatically pay you the following month.
- You can optionally sponsor as many VoxxLife Members or Associates into the business as you like and you make 20% commission on all of their purchases and web store sales off of their replicated VoxxLife site. You make 2% on all of purchases and sales on the people they sponsor into the business (and so on down to 8 levels deep depending on your rank).
- As a VoxxLife Associate, you can also you can also directly sponsor designated medical practitioners under the “Practitioner Program” for them to sell Voxx products to their customers. You get paid a 15% commission on all of their personal and VoxxLife replicated web site sales.
- Members of the VoxxLife Practitioners Program can always purchase product at a 50% discount but are not eligible for the volume purchase incentives as a result. They also have the option to sponsor other Practitioners, Associates and Members if they choose and are compensated the same as Associates.
- Check out the “Opportunity/Join” page on our web site to learn more and download the Business Opportunity Booklet for details.
How many people I can directly sponsor?
- You can sponsor as many or as few Voxxlife Members, Associates and Practitioners as you like.
- You get paid 20% commission on the personal purchases and VoxxLife replicated web site sales from those your directly sponsor.
How do I join as a VoxxLife Indpendent Associate?
To become a VoxxLife Associate, go to our “Opportunity/Join” page on this website, scroll down and follow the instructions there. When you click on the “Join Now” button. It will bring you to my VoxxLife replicated web site where you can scroll to the very bottom & then select “Registration” and proceed to then fill out the on-line registration. The system should automatically populate my VoxxLife Associate ID (#111118459) as your Sponsor ID (required) when you begin the on-line registration process. Once complete, the VoxxLife system will issue you a unique Independent Associate ID # and then you can order your products. You can also download the Business Opportunity Booklet to learn more as well. Please call me if you have any questions or issues joining.
Learn more on our “Opportunity/Join” page on this website.
How Do I join as a VoxxLife Practitioner?
- If you are one of the designated medical professionals within the program you are eligible to join as a VoxxLife Practitioner for an annual $40 (£40 in UK) fee.
- As a Practitioner you can always purchase product at a 50% discount.
- When you join in North America, you have the option to choose any one of the Practitioner Starter Kits.
- Practitioners also have the option to earn additional income by sponsoring other members, Associates and Practitioners if they choose.
- Learn more on our “Practitioner Program” page on this website.
You will be re-directed to our secure
VoxxLife Replicated Web Site
Serving: Canada | USA | United Kingdom
Contact me directly to place orders outside of these 3 countries.
Order By Phone
Call Gary @ (416) 917-0227
00 - 1 - 416 - 917 - 0227 from the UK
Monday - Sunday 9am - 6:00pm EST