What Voxx sock is best for me?
All of the Voxx socks & insoles have the Voxx HPT technology in them.
Much will depend on your style preferences for sock height (i.e. No-Show, Mini-crew, Crew, Knee-High) and whether you have leg or ankle swelling.
- The Voxx Stasis Athletic socks were designed for sports or for those that like a snug fitting sock around their foot. The No-Show and Mini-Crew style are ideal for those who want to wear the socks to bed.
- The Voxx Stasis Athletic Mini-Crew is available in XS size (Women’s 2-3.5 / Youth 1-3) for those with smaller feet or for pre-teen youth.
- The Voxx Stasis Liner Sock is an ultra-thin sock that is meant to be worn by itself or underneath other socks such as a team or uniform sock.
- The Voxx Wellness sock is a great every-day sock for casual or office wear. It has a less snug fit than the Athletic socks and it is thicker for added comfort. Many prefer this sock for leg and foot pain as well as swollen legs or ankles or those with diabetic neuropathy (PDN).
- The VoxxTread Sock is a Wellness Sock with a non-slip bottom for those concerned about slipping when wearing only socks.
What type of Voxx Insole is right for me?
All Voxx insoles have the HPT technology embedded into them. Scientific tests show relief from foot pain, increased balance, strength and range of motion. They have an easy trim-to-fit design. There are 5 insole options:
- Voxx Bliss (Blue) – Extra thick for added comfort. Great for folks who are on their feet all day long or who want extra comfort.
- Voxx Rush (Red) – Built with performance in mind. Also good for folks that need a thinner insole to give them more “headroom” inside their footwear.
- Voxx Classic (Orange) – A balance between the Bliss and Rush models. A great all-around insole. (Our only insole available in an XL size option 14-17).
- Voxx Bella (Ladies 3-9) – NEW: Super-Thin Fashion Insoles for almost any flat soled shoes (1/8th Inch / 4mm Thick) – Singles or 3-Pack. If you need a larger size then order the men’s Bello Insole.
- Voxx Bello (Men’s 7-12) – NEW: Super-Thin Fashion Insoles for almost any flat soled shoes (1/8th Inch / 4mm Thick) – Singles Only – Black.
What if I have Orthotics already?
No problem. You can wear the Voxx Socks with your Orthotics to get the benefits of the HPT Technology. I recommend you try the Voxx Insoles at some point as you may find our Insoles just as good, if not better and cheaper then most orthotics. Many customers have switched to the insoles in place of their orthotics.
How do the Voxx socks work?
VOXX HPT is a very specific sequence and pattern of neuro-receptor activation on the bottom of the feet that triggers a signal that aides in the brain stem reaching homeostasis (equilibrium). When the brain is in homeostasis it improves our stability and balance, range of motion, better mobility, more strength & endurance, improved reaction times, increased energy, better posture, increased circulation and improves your body’s natural pain killing capabilities improve. The VOXX HPT technology is embedded into all of the products.
The documented results include:
- drug-free pain relief
- better stability and balance
- better range of motion
- improved mobility
- more power & endurance
- better acceleration
- improved reaction times
- improved wellness
- improved quality of life
- Learn more about the Voxx HPT technology benefits.
You can also click on this link to learn more about the Science behind the Voxx HPT technology.
What do these products help with?
Customers have reported that Voxx socks & insoles have impacted them in a positive way with brain injuries, MS, Parkinson’s, Migraines, Arthritis of all kinds, sciatic pain, foot pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, Leg cramps, and much much more.
Check out the “Testimonials” page to learn more about how customers are improving their quality of life, wellness and performance by using the Voxx socks and insoles with HPT technology.
Are the Voxx Athletic Knee-High socks compression grade?
Our Knee High Socks have a compression rating of 18 mmHg. They have the same feel as that of an over the counter compression knee-high. They are worn by people on their feet all day, on long flights and more.
Should I wear them to bed?
How long should I wear my Voxx Socks?
Are there any negative effects from wearing the socks?
If you are experiencing a negative feeling or discomfort, try taking the socks off for an hour and then try them again. The brain may need to adapt to the new sensory input and for some this may take a short adjustment over a few days so gradually increase the amount of time you wear the socks each day. Most people will notice immediate results but for others it may take 2 weeks or more so be sure to wear the socks for 29 days before giving up. To test the benefits take the socks off for one day and you will notice how much better things were when you had them on.
What about children wearing this product?
- The Voxx Stasis Athletic Mini-Crew Sock is now available in extra-small (US Youth sizes 1-3) in a few colors.
- Kids 6 to 14 may wear them for a few hours a day (i.e. sports or school hours).
- Kids 14+ have no limitations on wearing them.
Is there a proper way to wear the sock?
The athletic socks have small dashed lines sewn into them on top over the toe area to give you an easy visual reference to center and align the sock on your foot.
How do I take care of my Voxx socks?
- They can be hand-washed or machine washed in warm water but it’s best to hang dry them to maximize their life span.
- The athletic socks have mesh in specific areas to provide ventilation and putting them into the dryer with other clothing will eventually plug the mesh vents with lint.
- Wash inside out.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
How can I tell what size each sock is? (i.e. To pair them up after washing them)
Will my medical plan cover Voxx socks & insoles?
What guarantee is there on these products?
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee (less shipping) on all socks and insoles.
- Due to the nature of how the Harmony dermal patch is applied & used (24 hours / patch) there is no warranty provided by VoxxLife on that product.
- Please contact us if you are having a concern or if for some unlikely reason, there is a construction quality issue. We will gladly refund or replace it for you.
How long do Voxx socks last?
- That will depend on the individual. The socks are well made with a 200 needle thread pattern so they are durable.
- The benefits of the pattern on the base of the foot is effective unless their is a hole in the orange HPT pattern area.
What is the Harmony HPT Neuropatch?
- They are 24-hour single-use patches, placed on the forearm that provide all the benefits of Voxx HPT and can be worn easily and inconspicuously no matter what the daily activity without the need for socks or insoles or shoes.
- You can wear one every day or if you already love the benefits of Voxx socks & insoles, have them handy for those days or activities when you want to ditch the footwear altogether (we don’t recommend wearing the patch and socks/insoles at the same time).
- The patch is about 1.5 inches square (38 mm).
- It is made of hypoallergenic closed-cell PVC foam with a medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Shelf life is 2-years unopened and 24 hours once applied.
- The patch can be worn on other parts of the body after the initial placement on the forearm but it will always be most effective on the forearm of your dominant hand.
- Due to the nature of how the product is used there is no 30-day guarantee on this product by VoxxLife.
For U.S. Customers: Why won't it give me U.S. "Ship To" address options when placing my order?
We ship all across the USA and Canada. If you are shipping to the USA then you need to follow these steps below:
- Once U.S. customers click on any of the “Shop Now” buttons on the TryTheSock.com website, a Shipping Address confirmation pop-up window will appear requesting that you confirm the country you are shipping the product to.
- IMPORTANT: The default “Ship To” country is Canada. Canadian customers can click on “Shop Now” on that pop-up window.
- U.S. customers should NOT click the “Shop Now” button on that shipping address confirmation pop-up window.
- U.S. customers need to instead click on the “SELECT A DIFFERENT LOCATION” option on that screen, then choose “USA”.
Tip: While you are shopping in any of the on-line shopping screens, all customers can verify/change the “ship to” country by clicking on the “Country” menu option in the top upper left of the screen and change it if necessary – It will clear your cart but it will then enable the appropriate country-specific address fields when you go to check out – see image below:
Call us if you have any issues placing your order, we’ll be glad to help you.
(416) 917-0227 or (506) 261-3474
Why won't the system accept my password when I try to register?
Examples: Pas$word3 or #BaNaNa99&
Please contact me if you have any trouble placing your order or creating your profile.
Gary@TryTheSocks.com | (416) 917-0227
When shopping, how come I don't see the product and/or the size I want?
- The VoxxLife on-line ordering system only displays those products, colors and sizes that are currently in inventory and available to ship at that moment.
- New shipments come in all the time so if you don’t see what you want listed you can:
- check back on the site in a few days or
- you can contact me with what you could not order and I can notify you when the inventory gets replenished. (Gary@Trythesocks.com)
Can I buy Voxx products at a discount?
Option 1) Become a VoxxLife Member: For an annual fee of $40, you can simply join as a VoxxLife Member and purchase your own products with an automatic 25% discount. You can buy as much or as little as you need while a member. For additional savings, VoxxLife offers additional volume purchase incentives by giving free “bonus” products of your choice (max $45 retail value per free item) based upon the total amount of product ordered each time at the discounted price:
- If you purchase $200 worth of products at the discounted prices – receive 1 free product of your choice
- If you purchase $400 worth of products at the discounted prices – receive 4 free products of your choice
- If you purchase $600 worth of products at the discounted prices – receive 9 free products of your choice
VoxxLife Members can decide to become a VoxxLife Associate at any time by selling product and sponsoring others if they choose.
Option 2) Become a VoxxLife Independent Associate: You can join VoxxLife as an Independent Associates and pay a $40 annual fee and that entitles you to the same discounts and volume purchase incentives that VoxxLife Members receive in Option 1 above. The difference between a VoxxLife Member and a VoxxLife Independent Associate is that Associates are simply individuals who have decided to personally sell the Voxx HPT technology products directly themselves or through customer purchases made on their free VoxxLife replicated web site. Associates can optionally introduce and sponsor others into the opportunity as well for additional income. Learn more on our “Opportunity/Join” page on this website.
Option 3) Participate in the VoxxLife “Practitioner Program”: If you are one of the designated medical professionals within the program you are eligible to join as a VoxxLife Practitioner for an annual $40 fee. This enables you to purchase the products at a 50% discount but you are not eligible for the free bonus products offered under the volume purchase incentives mentioned above. Practitioners have the option to sponsor other members, Associates and Practitioners if they choose. Learn more on our “Opportunity/Join” page on this website. Please contact me if you wish to join under this program as the registration process is different than for Associates and Members.
How To Join VoxxLife as a VoxxLife Member or Independent Associate: Go to our “Opportunity/Join” page on this website and click on the “Join Now” button. It will bring you to my VoxxLife replicated web site where you then select “Associate Registration” on the left-most menu tab and proceed to then fill out the on-line registration. The system should automatically populate my VoxxLife Associate ID (#11111849) as your Sponsor ID (required) when you begin the registration process. Once you complete the easy on-line registration process you will be assigned a unique VoxxLife Associate ID number and you can then order product.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Where do you ship to?
- We currently ship all across the USA and Canada (with additional countries coming soon).
- Contact me directly if you need to arrange for shipping to other locations.
What guarantee is there on these products?
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee (less shipping).
- Please contact us if you are have a concern or if for some unlikely reason, there is a counstruction quality issue. We will gladly refund or replace it for you.
What are the product & shipping costs?
The products are very affordable given the potential impact on your life. We ship all across the USA and Canada.
- All Voxx Athletic & Wellness Socks range between $30-$45 + tax & shipping.
- Voxx Bliss, Rush or Classic Insoles are $45 + tax & shipping*
- (*Only the Voxx Classic Insole: XL size is $50 + tax & shipping.)
- VoxxBella Women’s Super-Thin Insoles are $40 pair or 3-Pack for $100
- VoxxBello Men’s Super-Thin Insoles are $40/pair
- Harmony Neuropatch $40/10 pack
- Shipping costs: $5 + $1 per item.
- Shipping Time: Usually takes 4-6 business days, sometimes longer depending on location.
- Canadian orders ship from Mississauga, Ontario (Just West of Toronto).
- U.S. Orders ship from Dallas, Texas.
- Contact me directly if you need expedited shipping.
Is there an Income Opportunity with VoxxLife?
- Absolutely. Most VoxxLife Independent Associates & Practitioners get involved because they saw how these products were helping themselves and others. They wanted to make some extra income while helping others achieve their wellness & physical performance goals.
- The cost to join as an Independent Associate is $40 / year and that gets you access to purchase product at a 25% discount that you can then sell, a personal VoxxLife replicated website that you can point customers to, marketing resources, training videos, lots of back office resources and much more with no mandatory monthly purchases required.
- VoxxLife Associates have the opportunity to earn higher product discounts through volume purchase incentives by providing free products based on the discounted amount of product they purchase each time:
- $200 purchased at discounted prices – 1 free product of your choice
- $400 purchased at discounted prices – 4 free products of your choice
- $600 purchased at discounted prices – 9 free products of your choice
- Any customers that purchase off your VoxxLife replicated web site will earn you a 25% commission on those sales and the company will automatically mail you a check the following month.
- You can optionally sponsor as many VoxxLife Members or Associates into the business as you like and you make 20% commission on all of their purchases and web sales off of their replicated VoxxLife web sites. You make 2% on all of purchases and sales on the people they sponsor into the business (and so on down to 8 levels deep depending on your rank).
- As a VoxxLife Associate, you can also you can also directly sponsor designated medical practitioners under the “Practitioner Program” for them to sell Voxx products to their customers. You get paid a 15% commission on all of their personal and VoxxLife replicated web site sales.
- Contact us for more information about the Practitioner Program.
- Members of the VoxxLife Practitioners Program can always purchase product at a 50% discount but are not eligible for the volume purchase incentives. They also have the option to sponsor other Practitioners, Associates and Members if they choose and are compensated the same as Associates.
- Check out the “Opportunity/Join” page on our web site to learn more.
How many people I can directly sponsor?
- You can sponsor as many or as few Voxxlife Members, Associates and Practitioners as you like.
- You get paid 20% commission on the personal purchases and VoxxLife replicated web site sales from those your directly sponsor.
How do I join as a VoxxLife Indpendent Associate?
To become a VoxxLife Associate, go to our “Opportunity/Join” page on this website and the click “Join Now” button. It will bring you to my VoxxLife replicated web site where you can then select “Associate Registration” on the left-most menu option and proceed to then fill out the on-line registration. The system should automatically populate my VoxxLife Associate ID (#111118459) as your Sponsor ID (required) when you begin the on-line registration process. Once complete, the VoxxLife system will issue you a unique Independent Associate ID # and then you can order your products. You can also download the Business Opportunity Booklet to learn more as well. Please call me if you have any questions or issues joining. Thank you.
Learn more on our “Opportunity/Join” page on this website.
How Do I join as a VoxxLife Practitioner?
- If you are one of the designated medical professionals within the program you are eligible to join as a VoxxLife Practitioner for an annual $40 fee.
- HQ requires a copy of your medical license to qualify you in the program – contact me directly to get registered.
- As a Practitioner you always purchase product at a 50% discount but you are not eligible for the volume purchase incentives.
- Only your initial product order needs to be a minimum of $400 of discounted product, after that you can purchase as much or as little as you wish.
- Practitioners also have the option to sponsor other members, Associates and Practitioners if they choose.
- Learn more on our “Practitioner Program” page on this website.
- Please contact me to register for this program or if you have other questions.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee*
No Risk To You | Not Sold In Stores
(*Excludes Harmony Neuropatch)